Snapdeal Loot Trick – Hi friends after long time snapdeal is come back. Now snapdeal come again with new awesome offer. And today i am sharing this offer with our all users. Now at Snapdeal you can shop for Rs 100 absolutely free free.
Yes it’s true now you will get Rs 100 snapdeal cashback on Rs 100 or more shopping. So if you want to purchase any thing under Rs 100 then go to snapdeal. and get your product for free. don’t worry if your product amount is more than Rs 100 then you will get Rs 100 discount on your product.
This amazing offer of Snapdeal is valid only once per user. valid only for new customers of Snapdeal App. we are happy to share this offer with all of you. i am to purchase Rs 100+ product from snapdeal and got Rs 100 in my Snapdeal account. After that we shared the offer with you. How to get Snapdeal Loot Trick Offer ? just follow below steps ?
New Latest Deal >> Flat 10% Extra Discount On Online Shopping
Snapdeal Loot Trick Offer For All New Users Follow Below Steps
How To Get Rs 100 Cashback On Rs 100 Shopping At Snapdeal.
1) Firstly Download Snapdeal App
2) Install and open app
3) Now create new account on App
4) Select or search any product worth of Rs 100 or more
5) Click on “Buy Now” and Add product to cart
6) Now enter or update your shipping address
7) After it go to payment option page
8) Select any suitable payment option and make transaction
9) Rs 100 Snapdeal cashback will be credited in your Freecharge account within 24 hours
10) You can use your cashback amount to shop more at Snapdeal.
Once Must Try – Refer And Earn Rs 5000 Free Cash
Terms & Conditions
1) On your First order on the snapdeal App Rs 100 cashback will be credited automatically to your Freecharge wallet.
2) Maximum cashback amount is Rs 100
3) Minimum shopping amount is required Rs 100
4) For cash on delivery orders rewards will be credited to your Freecharge account on cash realization.
5) Not valid on pre-installed and pre-registered App.
6) Not valid on our affiliates – Freecharge, Zomato, Cleartrip And Redbus as well as transaction involving buying of gift vouchers and gift cards.
7) Snapdeal reserve the right to not reward any user if suspicious.