Amazon World Tourism Day Quiz 1. Which is the most visited country for international tourists?
Amazon World Tourism Day Quiz :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹20,000. Play Amazon World Tourism Day Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Quiz Contest.
World Tourism Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||World Tourism Day|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||27th Sep – 10th Oct|
|Winners Announced||21st October|
Amazon World Tourism Day Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which is the most visited country for international tourists?
- A. India
- B. China
- C. France
- D. USA
Ans. (C) France
Q.2 Which country has the largest number of natural lakes?
- A. Tibet
- B. China
- C. Canada
- D. Bhutan
Ans. (C) Canada
Q.3 Which is the most visited monument in the world?
- A. Forbidden City, China
- B. Taj Mahal, India
- C. Colosseum, Rome
- D. Eiffel Tower, France
Ans. (C) Colosseum Rome
Q.4 Which year was World Tourism Day established in?
- A. 1950
- B. 1970
- C. 1980
- D. 2000
Ans. (C) 1980
Q.5 The theme of World Tourism Day 2023 is Tourism and Green Investment. True or false?
- A. True
- B. False
Ans. (A) True
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Predict and Cricket Trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win the daily prize. Lock answers before 6 PM
8) Lock your match predictions every day. If you answer all predictions of the tournament (Week) correctly, you get a chance to win bumper prize.