Amazon World Food Day Quiz 1. What is the staple food of almost one-third of the world’s population?
Amazon World Food Day Quiz :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹15,000. Play Amazon World Food Day Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Quiz Contest.
World Food Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||World Food Day|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||12th – 25th Oct|
|Winners Announced||5th November|
Amazon World Food Day Quiz Answers
Q.1 What is the staple food of almost one-third of the world’s population?
- A. Wheat
- B. Lentils
- C. Rice
- D. Flour
Ans. (C) Rice
Q.2 If you were eating authentic Risotto, you would most likely be in what country?
- A. India
- B. Pakistan
- C. Japan
- D. Italy
Ans. (D) Italy
Q.3 Which food never rots and doesn’t require preservatives to keep fresh?
- A. Tea
- B. Honey
- C. Oats
- D. Peanuts
Ans. (B) Honey
Q.4 In which country did shawarma originate?
- A. Pakistan
- B. Turkey
- C. West Indies
- D. China
Ans. (B) Turkey
Q.5 Masterchef is a show in nationwide search for the best home cooks to become culinary stars”. True or false?
- A. True
- B. False
Ans. (A) True
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Predict and Cricket Trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win the daily prize. Lock answers before 6 PM
8) Lock your match predictions every day. If you answer all predictions of the tournament (Week) correctly, you get a chance to win bumper prize.