Amazon World Consumer Rights Day Quiz, World Consumer Rights Day Amazon Quiz :- Give World Consumer Rights Day Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹10,000. Play The World Consumer Rights Day Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
World Consumer Rights Day Quiz Answers Win ₹10,000
Q.1 When is World Consumer Rights Day celebrated every year?
Ans. 15th March
Q.2 When was the first World Consumer Rights Day observed?
Q.3 Topics such as product liability privacy rights, unfair business practices, etc. Are considered areas of____law?
Q.4 What is the significance of World Consumer Rights Day?
Ans. All of these
|World Consumer Rights Day Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||World Consumer Rights Day|
|Quiz Time||7 – 20March|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 7 March to 20 March 2023 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)