Amazon Quiz 10 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 10 November, Amazon Rs.500 Quiz Answers Today 10th November, Amazon 10 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Rs.500Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Rs.500. Amazon Rs.500 started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.500
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Rs.500 Quiz 10 November Answers
Q.1 In a haze, a stormy haze’ are lyrics to a song by which one of these?
Q.2 In which European city would you find the famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans. Santorini, Greece
Q.3 In context to geography, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Ans. Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
Q.4 Which famous hotel, designed to resemble the sail of a ship, stands on a artificial island 280 m from Jumeirah Beach?
Ans. Burj Al Arab, Dubai
Q.5 In which country would you find the temple complex Angkor Wat?
Amazon Rs.500 10 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 10 Nov 08:00 AM to 10 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)