Amazon Quiz 8 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 8 December, Amazon Rs.500 Quiz Answers Today 8 December, Amazon 8 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Rs.500 Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Armani Watch. Amazon Rs.500 started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.500
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Rs.500 Quiz Answers
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 The collective noun for a group of kittens is a’___of kittens’. Fill in the blanks.
Q.2 Which country was formerly called Ceylon?
Ans. Sri Lanka
Q.3 Panthera Tigris is the scientific name for which well known animal?
Q.4 In the popular TV show ‘The Simpsons’. what is the name of the beer that is served in the town of springfield?
Q.5 Considered to be the oldest netural country, which country has not fought in any wars since 1814?
Amazon Rs.500 8 December Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 8 December 08:00 AM to 8 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)