Amazon Quiz 7 February, Amazon Quiz 7 February 2019 Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 7th February 2019 for Honor Band 4 Quiz :- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers today for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz 7 February 2019
Table of Contents
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 7 February 2019 Answers Today
Q.1 Wolverine, also known as ‘Gulo Gulo’ is the member of which animal family?
Q.2 The collective noun for a group of giraffes is ‘___ of giraffers’. Fill in the blanks.
Q.3 Churchill, Sherman and Panzer and the names of____?
Ans. Military tanks
Q.4 Which ancient empire was ruled by Xerxes the Great in the fifth century BC?
Ans. The Persian Empire
Q.5 Which nation was the first to give women the right to vote?
Ans. New Zealand
Amazon Quiz 7 February Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 7 Feb 08:00 AM to 7 Feb 12PM 2019. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)