Amazon Quiz 6 January, Amazon Quiz 6 January 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 6 January 2019, AmazonOnePlus 6T Quiz Answers 4 January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Amazon Quiz 6 January 2019 | Amazon OnePlus 6T uiz Answers
Amazon Quiz 6 January 2019 | How To Play Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 6 January 2019 Today
Q.1 Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Q.2 Launched in October 2018, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Q.3 Indian Railways has recently develoved which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Q.4 Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Ans. Chandrasekhar Venkata Raman
Q.5 The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Ans. VVS Laxman
Amazon Quiz 6 January 2019 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 6 January 08:00 AM to 6 January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)