Amazon Quiz 5 May 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹10,000
Amazon Quiz 5 May Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹10,000
- Quiz Date – 5 May 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – After 15 Days
Amazon Quiz 5 May 2021 Answers
Q.1 Who Was Given The Gandhi Peace Prize For Ther Year 2020?
Ans. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
Q.2 The Danish Red Cross Has Launched A ‘First-If-A-Kind’ Catastrophe Bond For What Kind Of Disasters?
Ans. Volcanic Eruptions
Q.3 Which Country Recently Launched One Of The World’s Biggest Underwater Neutrino Telescopes Called The Baikal-GVD?
Q.4 This Object Is Associated With What Zodiac Sun Sign?
Q.5 How Many Freshwater ‘Great Lakes’ Does The Continent, Where This Country Is Situated Have?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw