Amazon Quiz 4 October 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹50,000
Amazon Quiz 4 October Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹50,000
- Quiz Date – 4 October 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 4 October 2021 Answers
Q.1 August 26 was selected as Women’s Equality Day in the USA, as it was the date when an amendment was passed granting what right to women?
Ans. Right to vote
Q.2 Janssen pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Belgium, that is a subsidiary of which firm?
Ans. Johnson & Johnson
Q.3 Olympic bronze medalist Bajrang Punia, pulled out of the 2021 World Wrestling Championship scheduled to be held in which city?
Q.4 This is the CN Tower located in which city?
Q.5 The flag of which country has been shown in the picture?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw