Amazon Quiz 27 February 2021, Amazon Quiz Answers 27th February Today is live now.
Win ₹25,000 Free Gifts by playing Amazon 27th February Quiz. Submit correct Answers and win Philips Air Fryer
Amazon Quiz is based on General Knowledge. Play quiz every day in morning. Give right Amazon Quiz Answers win exciting prizes daily.
Amazon Quiz Answers 27 February
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Quiz Date||27 Feb 2021|
|Quiz Time||12:00 AM – 11:59PM|
|Winners Announced||After 15 Days|
Amazon Quiz 27 February 2021 Answers
Q.1 Which Union Territory presented its tableau for first time ever at the 2021 Republic Day parade?
Q.2 What type of vessel is Sagar Anveshika, that was recently launched by Union Minister for Earth Science Harsh Vardhan?
Ans. Coastal research veesel
Q.3 Satya Paul, who recently passed away, was a well known entrepreneur in which field/
Q.4 What is the term given for three consecutive strikes in this target sport?
Ans. A Turkey
Q.5 Apart from this artist, which other artist has also won three Grammys for the album of the year?
Ans. Stevie Wonder
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 27 February 2021 to 27 Feb 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)