Amazon Quiz 23 April 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000.
Amazon Quiz 23 April Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 23 April 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – After 15 Days
Amazon Quiz 23 April 2021 Answers
Q.1 In The Series Falcon And The Winter Soldier Who Is The US Government’s Choice To Become The New Captain America?
Ans. John Walker
Q.2 The Controversial Interview Of Oprah Winfrey With Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Also Aired In India, Was Originally On Which Network?
Q.3 It Has Been 10 Years Since India’s Iconic World Cup Triumph On April 2nd, 2011. Who Was India’s Top Run Getter In The Match?
Ans. Gautam Gambhir
Q.4 Which Breed Of Cat, Gets Its Name From An Old Name Of This Country?
Ans. Siamese Cat
Q.5 Which Indian State Gets Its Name From The Celestial Body Shown In This Visual?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw