Amazon Quiz 22 July 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹20,000.
Amazon Quiz 22 July Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹20,000
- Quiz Date – 22 July 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 22 July 2021 Answers
Q.1 Six Years After Abandoning The “One Child Policy” Of 1979, Which Country Has Now Introduced A “Three Child Policy”?
Q.2 107-Year-Old Billimora-Waghai Heritage Train Route, That Recently Was Ordered To Be Closed, Lies In Which State Of India?
Q.3 Barbora Krejcikova, Who Won Her First Grand Slam Singles Title In June 2021, Is From Which Country?
Ans. Czech Republic
Q.4 This Device Allows Which Type Of Energy Change?
Ans. Wind To Electrical
Q.5 Which Actor-Director Who Plays The Role Of Happy Hogan Directed The First Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Featuring This Character?
Ans. Jon Favreau
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw