Amazon Quiz 22 August 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹25,000
Amazon Quiz 22 August Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹25,000
- Quiz Date – 22 August 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 22 August 2021 Answers
Q.1 In July 2021, Who Took Charge As The Country’s New IT, Communications And Railway minister/
Ans. Ashwini Vaisgnaw
Q.2 By Spelling Which Word Correctly, Did 14-Year-Old Zaila Avant-Grade Became The First African American To Win Scripps National Spelling Bee?
Q.3 In Which Middle-Eastern Country Has Ebrahim Raisi Became The President In June 2021?
Q.4 Who Was The First Celebrity To Have A Meal Named After Him At This Restaurant Chain?
Ans. Michael Jordan
Q.5 This Is A Character From Which Disney Movie?
Ans. WALL -E
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw