Amazon Quiz 21 December 2018, Amazon Quiz Answers 21 December, Amazon Bose Speaker System Quiz 21 December Answers Today, Amazon 21 December Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Bose Speaker System. Amazon Bose Speaker System started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
Amazon Quiz 21 December 2018 Answers
Get Amazon Quiz First On Your Mobile & Win Rs.10 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Q.1 On average, how long does it take light to travel from the sun to the earth?
Ans. 8 minutes 20 seconds
Q.2 In Physics, what is the term for a ‘nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei?
Q.3 What is the name of the deepest point in the ocean?
Ans. Mariana Trench
Q.4 On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark ion the famous Dandi March?
Ans. 12 March 1930
Q.5 What is the name of the world’s largest active volcano?
Ans. Mauna Loa
How To Play Amazon Quiz 21 December To Bose Speaker System
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon 21 December Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 21 December 08:00 AM to 21 December 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)