Amazon Quiz 2 July 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹50,000.
Amazon Quiz 2 July Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹50,000
- Quiz Date – 2 July 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 2 July 2021 Answers
Q.1 Multiple Lions Have Tested Positive For COVID-19 At Nehru Zoological Park Situated In Which City Of India?
Q.2 Which Indian Has Been Nominated As An Athlete Ambassador For The International Olympic Committee’s ‘Believe In Sport’ Campaign?
Ans. PV Sindhu
Q.3 Scientists Have Recently Discovered What May Be The Smallest-Known Black Hole In The Milky Way Galaxy. What Is It Called?
Ans. The Unicorn
Q.4 What Is This Centuries Old Art Of Clipping Hedges Into Various Ornamental Shapes Traditionally Called?
Q.5 What Is The Pirate Flag With The Skull And Cross-Bones Called?
Ans. Jolly Roger
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw