Amazon Quiz 12 October 2020
Amazon Quiz 12 October 2020 Answers is live now :- Submit correct Answers of Amazon Quiz 12th Oct and win ₹10,000. Every Day RechargeValley Update Amazon Quiz Answers at 8AM. You can get all correct answers here.
Amazon Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Amazon Quiz|
|Today’s Quiz Prize|
|Quiz Date||12th October|
|Winners Announced||31st October|
Amazon Quiz 12th October Answers Win – ₹10,000
Question.1 Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Sabah, who recently passed away, was the ruler of which country?
Question.2 In which of these cities has a single coach AC tram been unveiled with a library inside it-branded as Library on Wheels?
Question.3 To mark which country’s 71st National Day did the country’s first Mars probe send back a ‘Selfie’ from deep space?
Question.4 Which filmmaker has been appointed as the chairman of the governing council of the Film and Television institute of India?
Ans. Shekhar Kapur
Question.5 Which missile, recently tested by India, is regarded as the fastest supersonic cruise missile in the world?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 12 October 2020 to 12 Oct 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)