Amazon Quiz 12 May 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹20,000.
Amazon Quiz 12 May Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹20,000
- Quiz Date – 12 May 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – After 15 Days
Amazon Quiz 12 May 2021 Answers
Q.1 DIKSHA Is A Web Portal From The Indian Government For Which Of The Following Sectors?
Ans. School Education
Q.2 Tigray Crisis Is A Civil Unrest Situation Happening In Which Country?
Q.3 Which Global Organisation Has Been Annually Releasing World Development Report Since 1978?
Ans. World Bank
Q.4 Name The Candy That This American President Loved So Much, A Holder Was Designed For A Jar Of Them So They Wouldn’t Fall In Air Trubulence.
Ans. Jelly Beans
Q.5 Which Of These Famous Players Has Won 3 Consecutive Silver Medals At The Olympics In This Sport?
Ans. Lee Chong Wei
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw