Amazon Quiz 11 February, Amazon Quiz Answers 11 February 2019 for Rs.50,000 Quiz Today :- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers today for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here.
Get Amazon uiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
How To Play Amazon Quiz 11 February 2019
- First Download Amazon App fro9d Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz 11 February 2019 Answers Today
Q.1 From what book is the quote’, War is peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignoreance is strength’?
Q. ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Ans. The Office
Q.3 The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was____
Ans. Marie Curie
Q.4 In the context of space, a Light Year is _____
Ans. A unit of length
Q.5 Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a ____.
Amazon Quiz 11 February Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 11 Feb 08:00 AM to 11 Feb 12PM 2019. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)