Amazon Quiz 10 August 2021 is live now. Answer all questions and get a chance to win ₹5,000
Amazon Quiz 10 August Details
- Quiz Name – Amazon Quiz
- Today’s Prize – ₹5,000
- Quiz Date – 10 August 2021
- Quiz Time – 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
- Winners Announced – Next Day
Amazon Quiz 10 August 2021 Answers
Q.1 Which European Country Changed Its Name To Avoid Confusion With A Province In Greece?
Ans. North Macedonia
Q.2 Drag Reduction System Or DRS Is A Very Useful Tool Used In Which Of The Following Sports?
Q.3 China And Which Country Have Agreed To Build A International Lunar Research Station, Possibly On The Moon’s Surface?
Q.4 Whi Is The Current CEO Of The Company That First Designed This Technology?
Ans. Timothy Cook
Q.5 How Many Spokes Are On The Wheel Part Of This Flag?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw