Amazon International Men’s Day Quiz Answers
Amazon International Men’s Day Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹20,000. First question of International Men’s Day Quiz Is, ‘When is Children’s day celebrated every year?’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
International Men’s Day Quiz Answers Win ₹20,000
Q.1 When is International Men’s Day celebrated?
Ans. 19 November
Q.2 Who among the following is the richest man in the world?
Ans. Elon Musk
Q.3 The Complete Man is an iconic ad campaign from which fashion brand?
Q.4 Who among these was first man to climb Mount Everest?
Ans. Both A and B
Q.5 Who was the first man to invent computer?
Ans. Charles Babbage
|International Men’s Day Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||International Men’s Day|
|Quiz Time||14 Nov – 27 Nov|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 14 Nov 2022 to 27 Nov 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)