Amazon Guess And Win Quiz
Amazon Guess And Win Quiz, Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹1,500 weekly. Amazon is back again with Amazon Guess And Win Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Guess And Win|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹1,500 Weekly|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||27 Sep – 3 Oct|
|Winners Announced||30th Oct|
Amazon Guess And Win Quiz Answers Win – ₹1,500
Question. How many legal balls are there in an over?
Question. Who will win today’s match?
- Amazon Business Quiz Answers Win – ₹20,000 Pay Balance
- Techno Quiz Answers Win ₹5,000 Pay Balance
- Toshiba Quiz Answers Win HD Smart TV
- Nokia 5.3 Quiz Answers Win ₹5,000 Pay Balance
- Pantry Supreme Quiz Answers Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay
How To Play Amazon Contest
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7. Predict and Cricket Trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win daily prize. Lock answers before 6 PM
8. Lock your match predictions every day. if you answer all predictions of the tournament correctly you get a chance to win bumber prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 27 September 2020 to 3 October 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)