Amazon December Edition Quiz Answers
Amazon December Edition Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹20,000. First question of December Edition Quiz Is, ‘What is the birth flower for December?’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
December Edition Quiz Answers Win ₹20,000
Q.1 What is the birth flower for December?
Q.2 Which number month of the year was December originally in the Roman calender?
Q.3 When does the winter solstice occur in the northern hemsiphere?
Ans. 21st December
Q.4 In the Christmas song Jingle Bells, how many horses pulled the sleigh?
Q.5 When is International Mountain Day celebrated?
Ans. 11th December
|November Edition Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||November Edition|
|Quiz Time||1st Dec – 31st Dec|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 1 Dec 2022 to 31 Dec 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)