Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia 25th May :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Runs. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Daily Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||25 May – 25 May|
|Winners Announced||Same Day|
Amazon Daily Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 25th May
Q.1 In a recent match between Punjab Kings and Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2022, who made 78 off 39 balls in a losing cause?
Ans. Ambati Rayudu
Q.2 Who among these holds the record for the most runs in T20 internationals and has also scored 4 T20I hundreds?
Ans. Rohit Sharma
Q.3 In India’s victorious campaign in the 2011 ODI World Cup, which was the only team to whom India lost?
Ans. South Africa
Q.4 The IPL franchise representing this city, has won a total of how many6 IPL titles?
Q.5 During India’s tour of England in 2002, who made his only Test century at this famous ground?
Ans. Ajit Agarkar
Also Check : Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 25 May 2022 to 25 May 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)