Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz 1. Where does Cricket World Cup 2023 final between India and Australia will take place?
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz 2023 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹5,000. Play Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Quiz Contest.
Cricket Trivia Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Cricket Trivia|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||19 Nov|
|Winners Announced||20 Nov|
Amazon Cricket Trivia Quiz Answers 19th November
Q.1 Where does Cricket World Cup 2023 final between India and Australia will take place?
- A. Narendra Modi Stadium
- B. M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
Ans. (A) Narendra Modi Stadium
Q.2 Who will win the match today?
- A. India
- B. Australia
Ans. (A) India
Also Check – Amazon Quiz Answers Today
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Predict and Cricket Trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win the daily prize. Lock answers before 6 PM
8) Lock your match predictions every day. If you answer all predictions of the tournament (Week) correctly, you get a chance to win bumper prize.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 31 March 2023 to 8th April 2023 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)