Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz 1. Which animal is known as the “Ship of the Desert”?
Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹2,000. Play Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Quiz Contest.
Coupon Carnival Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Coupon Carnival|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||22 – 27 Oct|
|Winners Announced||5 November|
Amazon Coupon Carnival Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which animal is known as the “Ship of the Desert”?
- A. Elephant
- B. Crocodile
- C. Camel
- D. Horse
Ans. (C) Camel
Q.2 Which is the continent with the most number of countries?
- A. Africa
- B. Asia
- C. Europe
- D. North America
Ans. (A) Africa
Q.3 Which is the national fruit of India?
- A. Apple
- B. Kiwi
- C. Orange
- D. Mango
Ans. (D) Mango
Q.4 Is the word Diwali derived from Sanskrit language?
- A. True
- B. False
Ans. (A) TRUE
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Predict and Cricket Trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win the daily prize. Lock answers before 6 PM
8) Lock your match predictions every day. If you answer all predictions of the tournament (Week) correctly, you get a chance to win bumper prize.