Amazon Children’s Day Quiz
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz, Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win LEGO Classic Bricks. Amazon is back again with Amazon Children’s Day Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Children’s Day|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||LEGO Classic Bricks|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||14th Nov to 24th Nov|
|Winners Announced||30th Nov|
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers Win – LEGO Classic Bricks
Q.1 Which prime minister’s birthday is celebrated as Children’s Day?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
Q.2 In 2013 at the age of 18, which player won a world championship medal in this sport?
Ans. PV Sindhu
Q.3 Who among the following is India’s youngest ever Grandmaster in this sport?
Ans. Gukesh D
Q.4 This movement became widespread after which 15 year old staged a protest outside the Swedish parliament in August 2018?
Ans. Greta Thunberg
Q.5 This child prodigy built a humanoid robot at the age of 8, and also developed India’s first 3 dimensional printer. Name him.
Ans. Angad Daryani
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 14 November 2020 to 24 November 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)