Amazon Children’s Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Children’s Day Quiz 2022 :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹30,000. First question of Children’s Day Quiz Is, ‘When is Children’s day celebrated every year?’. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Children’s Day Quiz Answers Win ₹30,000
Q.1 When is Children’s day celebrated every year?
Ans. 14th November
Q.2 On which former Prime Minister’s birthday do we celebrate Children’s Day?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru
Q.3 What is the theme for Children’s Day 2022?
Ans. Equality and inclusion for every child
Q.4 In which year did the ‘Right to Education’ become a Fundamental Right for children between the ages of six and fourteen?
Q.5 What is the importance of Children’s Day
Ans. Promoting children’s welfare
|Children’s Day Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||Children’s Day|
|Quiz Time||10 Nov – 21 Nov|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 10 Nov 2022 to 21 Nov 2022 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)