Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers Today
Table of Contents
(20 October Answers) Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers Today 20 October, Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Rs.1000. Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz start from 18 Oct 08:00 AM to 18 Oct 12AM 2018. Only 100 lucky users will win free mobile. Follow below steps to avail the offer :- Some Usefull Articles For You
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Rs.100
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which weightlifter recently won India’s first gold medal at 2018 Youth Olympic Games?
Q.2 Which of these is the highest sporting honor of the Republic of India?
Ans. Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna
Q.3 Which of these is also known as the ‘Steel city of India?
Q.4 At 18 years 329 days, who recently became the youngest Indian to score a Test century on debut?
Ans. Prithvi Shaw
Q.5 Who won the Nobel Peace Prize 2018, becoming the first Iraqi to be awarded a Nobel?
Ans. Nadia Taha
Amazon Rs.1000 Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 20 Oct 08:00 AM to 20 Oct 12AM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)