Amazon Moto G6 Quiz Answers Today
(5 October Answers) Amazon Moto G6 Quiz Answers Today 5 October, Amazon Moto G6 Quiz Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Moto G6. Amazon Moto G6 Quiz started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Amazon Moto G6 Quiz start from 5 Oct 08:00 AM to 8 Aug 12AM 2018. Only 1 lucky users will win free mobile. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
Some Usefull Articles For You
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Moto G6
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Moto G6 Quiz Answers
Q.1 St. Valentine’s Day was invented by the greeting card industry.
Q.2 The first Indian ‘talkie’ film (a film with dialogues) released in 1931 was ___.
Ans. Alam Ara
Q.3 Who was the world’s first democratically elected female head of Government?
Ans. Sirimavo Bandaranaike
Q.4 Which Goa is well know for seafood, it is also famous for a dish called ‘Sorpotel’. What is this dish traditionally made of?
Q.5 Which state government recently launched a ‘Star-Rating’ system for industries to check air pollution?
Amazon Moto G6 Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 5 Oct 08:00 AM to 8 Aug 12AM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)