Paytm Payments Bank, How To Open Create Account On Paytm Payment Bank, Saving Accounts: – Hello friends after a very long time wait, Paytm (Online Mobile Wallet) is going to launch Paytm Payment Bank. They launched Paytm Bank at 23rd May 2017. As we got information about Paytm bank they will launch their Bank services first in Uttar Pradesh and then in Northeast areas.
Paytm Founder and CEO Mr. Vijay Shekhar Sharma told that in first phase the bank have around 100000 banking points. In first phase they are target 20 millions wallet current & Saving.
As we now from a long time Paytm Payment Bank was waiting for RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) approval. And now finally they approved by RBI. their bank will be launched early May 2017.
At Paytm Bank you can create Saving and Current account as regular Banks. Paytm also offering Paytm Bank debit/Credit cards, Passbook, Net Banking & Cheque book to their Payments Bank customers.
Facts Of Paytm Payments Bank
1. Paytm targeted to reach 200 millions accounts number till end of 2017
2. Rs.400 Crore Initial Investment
3. 100000 Number Of Banking Corespondents
4. 65 Core Group Of Oxecutives In Paytm Payments Bank
How To Create / Open Account On Paytm Payments Bank
To Open Paytm Banks Account & All Other Helpful Guide Follow All Below Listed Steps One By One.
STEP 1 – How To Create Paytm Bank Account
2. Register or Paytm. If you have already Paytm account then Login on your account
3. For signup – Enter your mobile number, email Id and Password.
4. Verify you Mobile number using OTP (One Time Password)
5. That’s it your account is created successfully .
Important – Now you successfully created Paytm account the next step will be adding money in your Paytm wallet to use all Paytm features.
STEP 2 How To Add Money In Paytm Wallet
1. First Login on your Paytm wallet
2. Click On Add Money Icon, Enter amount (How much you want to add)
3. Select Debit/Credit card as Payment Option , Enter all details and money will be added in your Paytm wallet from your Bank account
4. That’s it now your wallet is ready to make any online transaction
STEP 3 – How To Upgrade Paytm Wallet Account Into Paytm Payments Bank
To Upgrade your Paytm wallet to Paytm Payment Bank account you have to verify your KYC Documents. Your wallet not converted into Paytm Bank account till you do not submit & verify KYC documents.
After launching of Paytm Payments Bank in earlier February 2017 All Paytm Wallet will converted into Paytm Payments Bank. Remember only those Paytm wallets converted into Paytm Payments Bank those users verify their KYC documents.
STEP 4 – How TO Get Debit/Credit Card, Passbook & Cheque Book
When you successfully created Paytm wallet account, Approve KYC and converted your wallet into Paytm Bank account a Banking kit will be delivered to your permanent address within 14 days. This banking kit contain Bank Passbook, Debit Card, Net-banking users Id & Password, Cheque Book etc.
Note – How To Approve Your KYC Document At Paytm
1. Users can upgrade their Paytm wallet & Become Paytm VIP Customer
3. Fill the Form attach all id proofs like Address Proof, Identity Card, 2 Passport Size Photo. Xerox of your Aadhar Card with Signature .
4. Visit your nearest Paytm Store or office with original documents & xerox of all with self attested and submit there.
5. Also submit your PAN card if you want to transfer more than Rs.50,000 in single transaction.
6. You KYC will be approved within 72 working hours.
Some Interesting Facts Of Paytm Payments Bank
Paytm Payments Bank is more than a regular bank & a mobile wallet. Some best features given below.
Interest Rate :- 4% Anual. Payable per month
Bank Balance Limits – There are the minimum amount limit into Paytm Bank account is Rs.1 its means you can withdraw or spend your total amount from bank. The maximum add amount limit is Rs.1,00,000 if you want to add more than 1 Lack you have to use other bank account.
with Paytm Payments Bank account add a small amount and spend a small amount. So your money on Paytm Bank account will 100% safe & secure. you don’t need to go bank again & again for small amount adding & withdrawing.
No Loan Services :- As other regular bank there are not any services Like – Loan, Insurance, Pansion Plans, Funds etc. As these type of services will not run with Paytm Payment Banks.
Bank Cards :- Paytm Bank will allow to their all users some best services like regular bank. They will allow Debit Card, Credit Card and Cheque Books to shop online, Make online transaction easily, to transfer amount to another bank account easily. Using Paytm Cards service user can spend their money everywhere anytime. Paytm alos offering Passbook for account holders.
Online Fund Transfer –
1. Paytm Payment bank account or Paytm wallet – Free
2. IMPS – Free
3. UPI – Free
4. NEFT – Free
Final Words – So guys this is all about Paytm Payments Bank & full guide to create/Open new account on Paytm Payments Bank. now decied yourself to become Paytm Payments Bank customers or not.
Tags – How To Create/Open Account On Paytm Payments Bank, Make Saving Account On Paytm Payments Bank