How To Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number, Why its nessacary to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number. As per government rule every one who use Mobile Phone have to linked their Aadhaar card with Mobile Number. All telecome operatores start link their users Aadhaar card with their registered mobile number.
First Airtel & Idea start to reverify users KYC with Aadhaar card. Every users have to linked Aadhaar card with mobile number, Otherwise their mobile number will deactivate. In this article we have some method to Link your Aadhaar card with mobile number :-
Required Documents To Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Card Nubmer & Photo copy (Sim Holder)
- Fringerprint in biometric machine during verification procces
- One Time Password which received on customer number
- Active SIM card number (Which number link to Aadhaar card)
How To Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number
There are till now just 2 Telecome company Airtel & Idea start to reverify users KYC with Aadhaar card. So we have Aadhaar linking method of these 2 Telecome companies.
1. First visit your nearest Airtel / Idea retailers store or Airtel / Idea Office for both Prepaid & postpaid SIM
2. Ask them to Link your Aadhaar card with your Mobile number
3. They will ask you, your mobile number and Aadhaar card number
4. Give them your mobile & Aadhaar card number for verification
5. Verify your Fingerprint using Biometric Scanner
6. That’s it you will get an confirmation message from Airtel / Idea about your Aadhaar link verification
Why Its Necassory To Link aadhaar Card To Mobile Number
Goovernment of India announced that every mobile SIM card must linked with customers Aadhaar card. If customer not link their Aadhaar card with mobile number then their SIM card will be deactivate.
FAQ Fopr Aadhaar Card Link To Mobile Number
1. What is the last date to link Aadhaar card with mobile number ?
Ans. You can link your mobile number with your Aadhaar card on or before February 2018
2. Is there any fee to Reverify SIM card using Aadhaar card ?
And. No there in not any charges its totally free of cost process
3. Can we link Aadhaar Card online ?
Ans. No you can’t do online. Because fringerprint is needed in biometric machibne.
4. Can we use single Aadhaar card with multiple SIM Card ?
Ans. Yes ofcourse you can link with multiple SIM card.
5. What Happen if we not link Aadhaar card to SIM card ?
Ans. Your SIM card will deactivated as well as we know about it.
Finall Words :- So guys don’t wait for last date of Aadhaar link, Just visit nearest retailers store and Link your Aadhaar card to mobile number.
Tags :- How To Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number, How To Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile For Airtel, Idea, Docomo, Jio, Vodafone, Telenor, Videocon, BSNL, Reliance, Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number.