Amazon Quiz 8 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 8 November, Amazon Diesel Watch Quiz Answers Today 8th November, Amazon 8 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Diesel Watch Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Diesel Watch. Amazon Diesel Watch started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Diesel Watch
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Diesel Watch Quiz 8 November Answers
Q.1 The book ‘LongWalk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Ans. Nelson Mandela
Q.2 In which city would you find the Alhambra?
Ans. Granada, Spain
Q.3 Rio de Janeiro is the capital of Brazil
Q.4 In which Egyptian city would you find the Pyramids of Giza?
Q.5 Where would find Hagia Sophia, the former Greek orthodox Christian partiarchal cathedral, later on Ottoman iperial mosque and now a museum?
Ans. Intanbul, Turkey
Amazon Diesel Watch 8 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 8 Nov 08:00 AM to 8 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)