Amazon Quiz 25 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 25 November, Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers Today 25 November, Amazon 25 November Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win OnePlus 6T. Amazon OnePlus 6T started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win OnePlus 6T
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers
Q.1 Who was the last Indian to receive the Nobel Prize (as of 2018)?
Ans. Kailash Satyarthi
Q.2 The fabric for these kind of pants first emerged in Genoa, Itly ans they’re believed to be named after the city. Which are these?
Q.3 The point on earth that’s closest to the moon is NOT the top of Mount Averest?
Q.4 Tokyo is the capital of which country?
Q.5 In which year was the Euro introduced to the world financial markets?
Amazon OnePlus 6T 25 November Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 25 November 08:00 AM to25 November 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)