Amazon Quiz 23 November, Amazon Quiz Answers 23 November, Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Answers Today 23 November, Amazon Quiz 23 November Answers, 23 November Quiz Today Amazon Daily Quiz. Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz Contest, App only quiz time, Play Quiz And Win Canon DSLR Camera. Amazon Canon DSLR Camera started, just play quiz and get a chance to win . we hope you will like to see All Amazon Quiz Answers Today. Follow below steps to avail the offer :-
How To Play Amazon Quiz To Win Canon DSLR Camera
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile DOWNLOAD
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Give correct answers of all 5 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera Quiz 23 November Answers
Q.1 The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicates the star is amongst the youngest?
Q.2 Which of these is the Latin word for ‘eagle’?
Q.3 In terms of area, which is the largest country in the world?
Q.4 What is the currency of Sweden?
Q.5 The classical dance form of ‘Bharatnatyam’ comes from which state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
Amazon Canon DSLR Camera 23 November Quiz Offers Details
1. This contest will commence on 23 Nov 08:00 AM to 23 Nov 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)