Amazon Quiz 10 January, Amazon Quiz 10 January 2019, Amazon Quiz Answers 10 January 2019, Amazon Sony Home Theatre Quiz Quiz Answers 10 January, Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon Daily Quiz.:- Hello Friends This is the best place to get Amazon Quiz Answers for Daily Amazon Morning Quiz. Amazon Quiz Time start at 8AM every morning and we update Amazon Quiz Answers for Amazon Today Quiz at 8:05AM. You can get fast Answers of Amazon Today Quiz here. We update all answers first at internet. you can join our Telegram group to get instant Amazon Quiz Answers.
Get Amazon Quiz 1st On Your Mobile & Win Rs.100 Paytm Cash Every Day – Join Telegram Group
Amazon Quiz Answers 10 January 2019 | How To Play Quiz
- First Download Amazon App from here
- Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
- Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
- Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
- Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
- Give correct answers of all 5 questions
- That’s it you will be eligible to win
Amazon Quiz Answers 10 January 2019 Today
Q.1 A coup in Libya in 1969, brought which dictatot to power?
Ans. Muammar Gaddafi
Q.2 What was the name of the ship Christopher Columbus sailed from Spain to the ‘New World’ in 1492?
Ans. Santa Maria
Q.3 In hospitals, Nephrology departments generally treat medical issues related to which organs of the body?
Q.4 Where in the human body is the femur located
Q.5 What food makes up a majority of the giant panada’s diet?
Amazon Quiz 10 January 2019 Quiz Details
1. This contest will commence on 10 January 08:00 AM to 10 January 12PM 2018. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 10 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)