Udio App New User Offer – Udio App is offering Rs.10 cashback on Rs.10 or more Mobile Recharge. Udio App giving 100% cashback on recharge for new users. Offer is valid for all new users. Udio App recharge offer is valid till 30th September 2016. If you are not a user of Udio till now. Then hurry avail this offer.
How To Get 100% Cashback On Recharge Using Udio App New User Offer
1. First Download Udio App Download Link
2. Install & Open Udio App in Mobile
3. Create new account or login at App
4. Initiate mobile recharge for Rs.10 or more
5. Enter your recharge details
6. Now proceed to payment page & pay using any suitable method
7. Complete your paytm transaction
8. Rs.10 cashback will be credited in your Udio Wallet within 7 working days.
Terms & Conditions
1. The below mentioned terms & conditions are applicable for the “#10Pe10” which would be referred to as “Offer” hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this offer, you are agreeing to the T&C of the offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this offer is purely voluntary.
3. The offer will be applicable for a customer holding a valid and active Udio wallet account.
4. Udio wallet is issued by Transerv Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi – closed loop prepaid instruments.
5. This offer would be applicable only to new users using the latest version 2.1.6 of Udio Wallet mobile app available on the Google Play Store.
6. First successful recharge/bill pay transaction above Rs.10 will be eligible for Rs.10 recharge voucher. Udio recharge offer is valid 1 time per unique user during offer period (September 4th to September 30 2016)
7. This offer is applicable only for new users (registered during the offer period) & for first recharge/bill payment transaction.
8. The recharge voucher carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 7 days of receipt.
9. The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customers Udio App and shall appear in voucher section of the Udio App. Upon receipt of recharge voucher, while doing a recharge/bill payment the voucher will be applied automatically.
10. If recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the difference will be deducted from wallet balance. In the event of Udio App balance lesser than the required amount, users would have to first add money using Udio cash load point/credit card/debit card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
11. If recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. Users will not be able to use the voucher after the expiry date.
12. TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and T&C of the offer without any prior notice.
13. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio wallet shall be eligible for the offer. Failed/cancelled/returned transactions shall not be eligible for the offer.
14. Only the transaction conducted in India and in Indian rupees will be eligible for the offer.
15. The offer can not be combined with any other offers.
16. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges, expenses that wallet holder may suffer, sustain/ incur due to this offer.