Kalanamak Rice, Cultivated Since The Buddhist Period, Comes From Which Indian State?
Q.1 Kalanamak Rice, Cultivated Since The Buddhist Period, Comes From Which Indian State?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
Q.2 What Rare Mineral With Links To Mars Has Recently Been Found In The Deep Ice Core Of The White Continent Antarctica?
Q.3 Which Of These Countries Recently Opned Military Recruitment To Women?
Ans. Saudi Arabia
Q.4 What Is The White Ball Called In This Sport?
Ans. Cue Ball
Q.5 The Name Of This , Is Also The Name Of An Aircraft In Which Of These Airlines?
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 1 April 2021 to 1 April 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)