How to Use PhonePe App, Phonepe App Add Money, Phonepe App Recharge Process :- There are many online recharge or bill payment transaction platforms are running like Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, Jio Money, Helpchat & Phonepe App. in our recent posts we are talked about how to use Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Jio Money and more. Now we will learn by this article that How To Use Phonepe App Step By Step Guide.
First we talk about what is Phonepe App, why we use it and what is its functions & features.
Phonepe is a one stop UPI based app which can serve all your payment needs, in safe and secure manner. Through Phonepe you can link your bank account over UPI and make instant bank to bank transfers by just using a mobile number or unique payment identity, Virtual payments address. Phonepe also provides you with a digital mobile wallet for faster refunds and cashbacks from our merchant partners. You can spend your wallet balance or withdraw it ionto your linked bank account in one quick swipe.
Things you can do on the PhonePe app
- Send and request money from your contacts anytime, anywhere
- Recharge any prepaid Mobile/Data card/DTH connections across the country
- Pay postpaid landline, datacard and mobile bills for all major operators
- Pay for utilities such as electricity and gas bills
- Split bills with your friends and settle them right away
- Shop on Flipkart etc.
How To Use PhonePe App Step By Step Guide
STEP -1 How To Signup On PhonePe App
1. First you all need to Download PhonePe App
2. Install & Open Phonepe App in your android or windows mobile phone
3. Select your language :- Hindi, English, Marathi or any other & click on “Continue”
4. After it click on “REGISTER” Select you Sim card at which number you want to create account then click on “SEND SMS”
5. Your Mobile number verified automatically using OTP (One Time Password)
6. Now enter your Full Name, Email Address, 4 Digit Password, click on T&C then click on “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT”
7. Select Your VPA address (they suggest you, select any one from suggestion) & click on “CREATE NEW VPA”
8. Now Select your Bank or you can Skip it and update bank details later.
9. That’s it your Phonepe App account created successfully.
STEP – 2 How To Add Money In PhonePe Wallet
1. First go to PhonePe App MENU & Click on “WALLET”
2. You will see 2 options [WITHDRAWAL & TOPUP]
3. Select TOP-Up Enter amount then select UPI or DEBIT CARD transaction method.
- If you select UPI then you have to enter your bank account details
- If you select Debit Card then you must have Debit Card.
4. Select Debit Card, enter your card 16 digits number, card expiry date & CVV Code (Cvv code is available on back side of card. its last 3 digit code)
5. Enter all details make payment and complete transaction. Amount will credited in your Phonepe App wallet.
STEP – 3 How To Make Recharge Or Bill Payment
1. To make recharge or bill payment come on App Home Page
2. You will see icon List :- Mobile, Data Card, DTH, Broadband, Electricity, Landline, Insurance, Gas
3. Select any one as your needs, Enter recharge or bill payment details, Select payment method
- UPI (Bank Account)
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- PhonePe App Wallet.
4. Make payment & complete your transaction. Recharge or bill payment will done instantly & cashback will credited in your Phonepe wallet.
STEP – 4 How To Transfer Phonepe Balance Into Bank Account Or Another Phonepe User
1. Go to App Home Page and click on “Send” Icon
2. Select what do you want to do [Means :- Send money to your friends, Send to VPAS or transfer to you bank account]
3. If you select Bank account then click On “ADD BANK ACCOUNT CONTACT”
4. Fill Form :- IFSC code of bank, Account Holder Name, Account Number & click on “CONFIRM”
5. Now send your wallet balance in your bank account successfully. Balance will transfer within few hours.
STEP -5 How To Pay On Store Using QR Code
1. At bottom of Phonepe App you will see “Pay At Store Using QR Code” option
2. Click on it, you QR scanner will run, capture the store’s QR code and make payment easily with Phonepe App wallet balance.
Tags :- How To Use PhonePe App, How To recharge Using Phonepe App, How To Add Money In PhonePe Wallet