How To Use Paytm For First Time Full Guide
Table of Contents
If you are new Paytm users then there is step by step guide for how to use Paytm question. learn for add money in wallet, Bank withdraw, Send money and more here.
Some Common How To Use Payt Questions
- How to create Paytm account ?
- How to check Paytm wallet balance?
- How To Send Send money from Paytm to Paytm?
- How To Send money Paytm to bank account?
- How to make mobile/DTH recharge, postpaid bill payment?
- How to add money in wallet via debit/credit card, net banking?
- How To upload KYC?
Also Read :-
- Paytm Customer Care Number
- Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer (Updated)
- Paytm Add Money Promo Code For Old Users
- Phonepe Customer Care Number
So today we are share step by step guide to know how to use Paytm App step by step, how make your life style easy. Paytm is online way where any one can make mobile, Data card, Dth recharge. Electricity, landline/broadband, postpaid mobile , gas bill payments, book bus tickets. Online shopping from 5000+ products at Paytm. Today we learn About Paytm Use.
How To Use Paytm App Step By Step Guide
STEP 1 :- How To Create Paytm Account
2. If you have Smartphone then download Paytm app for better experience
3. Install & Open Paytm app
4. Register or login
5. You can register with your any email address
6. After successfully register make login to Paytm
7. To use Paytm features you have to add some Paytm wallet Money
8. Use any given payment method to add money in wallet
1) Debit card
2) Credit card
3) Net banking
STEP 2 :- How To Add Money In Paytm Wallet
1. First Open Paytm app or site | or visit
2. Then Login on Your Paytm account successfully
3. Click on “ADD MONEY” Icon at Home page of Paytm App
5. Enter amount which you want to add
6. Click on “Add Money” option
7. Apply promo code if you have any in promotional/voucher field
8. If you have not promo code then leave field blank and click on “Proceed to pay Rs.”
9. Choose suitable method to pay amount, complete payment process
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking etc.
10. your amount will be credited instantly in your Paytm wallet.
STEP 3 :- How To Pay Payment Using Paytm To Other
There are we can do 3 types of payments in Paytm
1) Pay Amount Paytm Wallet To Another Paytm Wallet With Mobile Number
2) Make Payment To Merchants (Online Store) via Scan QR Code
3) Paytm To Bank Transfer
1. Paytm Wallet to Another Paytm Wallet
1. First click on “Pay” Icon at Paytm Home Page
2. Enter mobile number (enter the number of receiver)
3. Fill the amount, type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
4. Click on “Send “ & proceed to pay
2. How To Send Money From Paytm To Merchants
1. Open your app & login
2. Click on “PAY” & select option “SCAN CODE”, “MOBILE NO.”, “SHOW CODE”, as you want to send money or make merchants payment.
3. Follow Instruction and make payment.
3.How To Send Money From Paytm To Bank Account
1. First At Paytm App Home Page Click on “PASSBOOK” Icon
2. Click on “Send Money To Bank” then click on “Transfer”
3. Enter amount which you want to transfer
4. Write Bank account holder name
5. Account number
6. IFSC Code
7. Type some thing about your transaction (normally type send money)
8. Click on “Send” & proceed to pay
9. Your Paytm wallet amount simply transferred into your bank account.
How To Link KYC To Paytm
1. Visit your nearest Paytm store with yourKYC and verify there.
2. That’s it your KYC is successfully uploaded at Paytm
3. Enjoy unlimited benefits of Paytm.
Step 5 :- How To Use Paytm Wallet Cash
1. You can use wallet for below listed transaction
– Recharge mobile phones
– Data cards Recharge
– Dth Recharge
– Electricity bill payment
– Landline/broadband bill payment
– Gas bill payment
– Postpaid mobile bill payment
– Book bus tickets
– Online shopping from 5000+ products
2. Select any one to make online transaction through Paytm
Step 6 – How To Check Wallet Balance
1. First open App
2. Click on Paasbook icon (See on App home page)
3. You can see your current wallet balance
- You want to make recharge on your mobile no. then make click on recharge option in side Paytm site / app fill all details about your recharge. Proceed to pay using your Paytm wallet online, your recharge will be done instantly.
So friends we carefully write all step by step guide that how to use Paytm. we solved all of your problems here which you face at time when you use Paytm.
For any other question about Paytm Using Guide feel free to ask via comment