How To Create Paytm BHIM UPI ID, How To Make Payment, Receive Money with Paytm BHIM UPI ID. Hello friends we all know about Paytm, also know about BHIM UPI App. Paytm introducing BHIM UPI App with Paytm App. Now Paytm is Payment Bank. and with Paytm BHIM UPI feature we can send money anytime, anywhere instantly. We just need to connect our Paytm App account with our bank account and we will eligible to instant payment transfer.
Note :- Paytm registered mobile number must same as Bank account registered mobile number.
About Paytm BHIM UPI :- Currently Paytm BHIM UPI is available in Android version but coming soon in iOS. Paytm aim to the country’s largest issuer and acquirer of UPI, and establish the most comprehensive payments system in the country.
How To Create Paytm BHIM UPI ID
Table of Contents
You can create your own Paytm BHIM UPI ID on the app, which will be your [email protected] by default. You can link any of your savings bank account with this unique Paytm BHIM UPI ID and start sending & accepting money. Paytm BHIM UPI ID are being accepted across all banks and BHIM UPI apps.
Also Read :-
- Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer
- Paytm Add Money Promo Code For Old Users
- Freecharge Customer Care Number Toll Free
- Earn Money Online Trick 2019
- Trick To Convert 3G SIM Into 4G
How To Create Paytm BHIM UPI ID (Step By Step) Guide
2. Install & Open App in your android mobile
(BHIM UPI Feature Not Available In iOS Version)
3. Login on Paytm. If you are new then create new account on Paytm
(Create new account with Bank account register mobile number only)
4. That’s it now your are on Paytm Home Page
5. You will see “BHIM UPI” Icon
6. Select your Bank Name
7. Select SIM Card to verify your Mobile Number
8. Verify your mobile number using OTP
9. Generate your UPI ID Like :- your [email protected]
10. Set 4 digit PIN number, Confirm PIN again
11. Your Paytm BHIM UPI ID created successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions For How To Create Paytm BHIM UPI ID
1. What Is BHIM UPI ?
BHIM UPI (Unified Payment Interface) is a mobile payment mode that enables you to make instant money transfers directly between two bank accounts. Additionally, you can also make payments merchants who accept BHIM UPI as a payment mode for transactions.
2. What Is A UPI ID ?
UPI ID (also called virtual payment address or VPA) is a unique ID you need to create in order to send and accept money via UPI. Once a UPI address is created and mapped against your existing bank account, you can simply share your UPI address (eg. [email protected]) with the payer. once the Payer enters your UPI address and send the money, it will be directly credited into your bank account
3. How Do I Create A Paytm BHIM UPI ID ?
To create Paytm BHIM UPI ID, you can go to the BHIM UPI section on the Paytm app home screen. These IDs will be your registered mobile number. For Example – if a Paytm user’s registered mobile number is 9123456789, the UPI ID will be generated as [email protected]
4. Can I Edit My Paytm BHIM UPI ID ?
5. Can I Link The UPI ID Created On Paytm With Multiple Bank Account ?
You can indeed link your Paytm BHIM UPI ID with multiple bank accounts. However, you will have to set a primary bank account to start sending and receiving money. You can change your primary bank account as and when required.
6. Is It Mandatory To Open A Paytm Payments Bank account To Create A Paytm BHIM UPI ID ?
No it is not mandatory to create a Paytm Payments Bank account to create a Paytm BHIM UPI ID.
7. Is There a Per Transaction Limit On BHIM UPI On Paytm ?
You can transfer upto Rs.1 Lakh per day using BHIM UPI.
8. Where Can I View My Paytm BHIM UPI Transactions ?
All Paytm BHIM UPI transactions are available in the Paytm Passbook.
9. What Are The Charges For Transferring Money Using BHIM UPI ?
There are no charges for transferring money using BHIM UPI.
10. Can I Pay From My Paytm Wallet Using My UPI ID ?
Both wallet and UPI are two different funding sources. You can either pay using Paytm wallet or using Paytm BHIM UPI ID.
Tags :- How To Create Paytm BHIM UPI ID, Paytm BHIM UPI App, Paytm BHIM UPI ID.