Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 5 October Answers Today :- Submit all correct answers of the Quiz and win free vouchers. Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers is live.
Flipkart Quiz 5 October
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Flipkart Daily Trivia|
|Prize||Gems, Super Coins,|
|Quiz Time||12 AM – 11:59 PM|
|Available On||Flipkart App Only|
|Winner Announced||After 15 Days|
How To Play Flipkart Quiz 5 October
1. First Download Flipkart App in your Mobile
2. Open App and login on Flipkart
3. Now Go to Game section & search Daily Trivia Quiz
4. Play quiz, they will ask 5 questions.
5. Give answers of all 5 question correctly, and win Free Voucher
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz 5 October Answers
Question.1 With team does this actress co-own?
Answer. Kolkata Night Riders
Question.2 Which team’s secondary home ground is the JSCA Stadium in Ranchi?
Answer. Chennai Super Kings
Question.3 Which of these Australians was the Most Valuable Player of the inaugural IPL?
Answer. Shane Watson
Question.4 Which company is the owner of the Royal Challengers Bangalore team?
Answer. United spirits
Question.5 Who among these is not one of the seven Indian commentators for IPL 2020?
Answer. Sanjay Manjrekar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 4 October
Q.1 Which IPL team does this Punjab opener play for?
Ans. Kolkata Knight Riders
Q.2 In 2013, against which team did Chris Gayle make his IPL record breaking 175* runs?
Ans. Pune Warriors India
Q.3 Who among these has won the most IPL Purple Cap awards?
Ans. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Q.4 Which state is represented in domestic cricket by IPL debutant Devdutt Padikkal?
Q.5 Who holds the record of hitting the most 50s in IPL?
Ans. David Warner
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 3 October
Question.1 Who among these is a Co-Owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders?
Answer. Shah Rukh Khan
Question.2 Along with which other country did India host the 2014 IPL?
Question.3 For which country does this bowler play in international cricket?
Answer. South Africa
Question.4 Who among these has not hot more than two hundred sixes in IPL?
Ans. Suresh Raina
Question.5 Which team has used the most number of captains in IPL history?
Answer. Kings XI Punjab
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 2 October
Q.1 Which of the teams has played in the all the IPL seasons till date?
Answer. Kolkata Knight Riders
Q.2 Who is the captain of King XI Punjab in IPL 2020?
Answer. K. L. Rahul
Q.3 Identify this Indian Businessman associated with IPL Team Chennai Super Kings?
Answer. N. Srinivasan
Q.4 Which type company is the official strategic timeout partner of the IPL?
Q.5 With 102 catches, which player holds the record of taking the most catches in the IPL?
Answer. Suresh Raina
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 1 October
Answer. Kolkata Night Riders
Answer. Sunrise Hyderabad
Answer. Ishan Kishan
Answer. Adam Gilchrist
Question.1 Which former IPL teams home ground was the MCA Stadium?
Answer. Rising Pune Supergiant
Question.2 He is the only English player to captain an IPL. Identify him/
Answer. Kevin Pietersen
Question.3 He is the only person from his country to play in the IPL. Which country does he belong to?
Question.4 In which IPL teams logo would you see the ‘Sudarshan Chakra’?
Answer. Mumbai Indians
Question.5 After M.S. Dhoni, who has played the role of a captain in most IPL matches?
Answer. Gautam Gambhir
Question.1 Who is the most successful captain in the IPL with 4 title wins?
Answer. Rohit Sharma
Question.2 After which politician is Delhi Capitals home ground name?
Answer. Arun Jaitley
Question.3 Identify this Rajasthan Royals player who is the youngest player to score an IPL fifty?
Answer. Riyan Parag
Question.4 Which of these players has played for MI, RCB, PWI, KKR and now RR in 2020?
Answer. Robin Uthappa
Question.5 Which of these countries players has never captained an IPL team?
Q.1 Which of these stadium is the home ground of the KKR team?
Ans. Eden Gardens
Q.2 Which IPL team’s mascot is a lion called Moochu Singh?
Ans. Rajasthan Royals
Q.3 Which team has a band on the logo with KJHPH written on it?
Ans. Kings XI Punjab
Q.4 Which player has won as well as lost the most IPL matches as captain?
Ans. M.S. Dhoni
Q.5 Which former IPL team’s owner do you see in the picture?
Ans. Gujrat Lions
1. This Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz contest will commence on 29th July 2020 From 12:00:01 PM (IST) to 2th July 11:59:59 PM (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. To participate in the contest you must do/fulfill the following
3. Age must be 18 years or above
4. Must have a valid account on the platform and log in using the same on the Flipkart mobile App.
5. As part of this contest, you have to answer simple questions that will be prompted on clicking the quiz banner on the Gamezone page on the Flipkart App and website during the contest period.
6. You will need to select a response to the question prompted in the quiz. Subsequent responses from the same account ID is invalid. The user can only take the survey once and will get the reward.
7. There will be a quiz running every day.
8. Winners will be announced within 15 days from the date of participation and can check the same in their gems/rewards section.
9. You acknowledge and confirm that you are aware of the nature of telecommunications / internet services and that an email transmission may not be received properly and may be read or be known to any unauthorized persons.
10.You agree to assume and bear all the risks involved in respect of such errors and misunderstanding and Flipkart shall not be responsible in any manner.