Amazon World Wildlife Day Quiz Answers 2021 is live now.
Give correct answers of Amazon World Wildlife Day Quiz and win Canon EOS 80D
You can play & give Amazon World Wildlife Day Quiz Answers from 2 March to 16 March 2021
Amazon World Wildlife Day Quiz Answers
Q.1 The Theme For World Wildlife Day 2021 Is ‘Forests And____: Sustaining People And The Planet’. Fill In The Blanks
Q.2 In Which Year Did The United Nations General Assembly In Its 68th Session Desinate 3rd March As UN World Wildlife Day?
Q.3 3rd March 1973 Is The Day Of The Signature Of The CITES- The Convention On International Trade In____. Fill In The Blanks
Ans. Endangered Species Of Wild Fauna And Flora
Q.4 This Is The National Bird Of Which Of These Countries?
Q.5 Name This Spectacular Looking Big Cat?
Q.6 This Genus Of Large Bats Are Known As Flying___. Fill In The Blanks
|Quiz Name||World Wildlife Day|
|Today’s Prize||Canon EOS 80D|
|Quiz Date||2 March to 16 March|
|Quiz Time||Any Tine|
How To Play Amazon Quiz
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Spin the wheel
6. Give correct answers of all 1 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
1. This contest will commence on 2 March 2021 to 16 March 2021. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)