Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers 2021 is live now.
Give correct answers of Amazon World Maths Day Quiz and win ₹20,000
You can play & give Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers from 13 March to 26 March 2021
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers
Q.1 In 2019, UNESCO Proclaimed That 14th March Would Be Observed As International Day Of Mathematics. 14th March Is Also Celebrated As What?
Ans. Pi Day
Q.2 An Organization Called___Learning Also Organizes World Maths Day-An International Celebration Of Mathematics. Fill In The Blanks
Q.3 In The Movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’ Russell Crowe Plays The Role Of Which Famous Mathematician?
Ans. John Nash
Q.4 In 2018, New Delhi Born Akshay Venkatesh Won Which Of These Awards, Named In Honour Of A Canadian Mathematician?
Ans. Fields Medal
Q.5 1729 The Smallest Number That Can Be Expresses As A Sum Of Two Cubes In Two Different Ways Is Named After Which Two Mathematicians?
Ans. Hardy And Ramanujan
Q.6 Puzzles To Puzzle’, In The Wonderland Of Numbers’ And ‘The Book Of Numbers’ Are All Written By Which Mathematical Genius?
Ans. Shakuntala Devi
|Quiz Name||World Maths Day|
|Quiz Date||13 to 26 March|
|Quiz Time||Any Tine|
How To Play Amazon Quiz
1. First Download Amazon App from here
2. Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3. Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4. Make click on Amazon Valentines Carnival Quiz banner
5. Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
6. Spin the wheel
6. Give correct answers of all 1 questions
7. That’s it you will be eligible to win
1. This contest will commence on 13 March 2021 to 26 March 2021. (IST) (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 100 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 100 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)