Amazon World Health Day Quiz
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers Is Live Now :- Give Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers and win Rs.25,000 Pay Balance. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Carnival Contest.
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||World Health Day|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||6th April – 13th April|
|Winners Announced||30 April|
Amazon World Health Day Quiz Answers Win Rs.25,000
Q.1 Which Of These Is The Theme Of World Health Day 2021?
Ans. Building A Fairer, Healthier World
Q.2 The World Health Organization Is looking For Leaders For Which Of These Objectives?
Ans. All Of These
Q.3 The Inception Of World Health Day Can Be Traced Back To The First Health Assembly In Which Year?
Q.4 The World Health Organization Is Currently Headquartered In Which Country?
Q.5 On 31st December, 2020 The World Health Organization Issued An EUL For The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine. What Is An EUL?
Ans. Emergency Use Listing
Q.6 Which Of These Ladies Is Behind The ‘Let’s Move’ Project-Promoting Healthy Habits Such As A Good Diet And Plenty Of Exercise?
Ans. Michelle Obama
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 6 April 2021 to 13 April 2021 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)