Amazon World Chess Day Quiz 1. Where does Chess come from originally?
Amazon World Chess Day Quiz :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹15,000. Play Amazon World Chess Day Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Quiz Contest.
World Chess Day Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||World Chess Day|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||19th July – 1st Aug|
|Winners Announced||2nd August|
Amazon World Chess Day Quiz Answers
Q.1 Where does Chess come from originally?
- A. China
- B. India
- C. Congo
- D. Europe
Ans. (B) India
Q.2 What’s the highest title for a chess player?
- A. Grandmaster
- B. Wizard
- C. The Masters
- D. Chess champion
Ans. (A) Grandmaster
Q.3 How many pawns does each player have at the start of a game?
- A. 6
- B. 8
- C. 10
- D. 12
Ans. (B) 8
Q.4 Which piece in chess can only move diagonally?
- A. Rook
- B. Knight
- C. Bishop
- D. Queen
Ans. (C) Bishop
Q.5 How do you win at chess?
- A. By scoring the most points
- B. By taking the most pieces
- C. By reaching the end of the board
- D. By putting your enemy’s king in checkmate
Ans. (D) By putting your enemy’s king in checkmate
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Predict and Cricket Trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win the daily prize. Lock answers before 6 PM
8) Lock your match predictions every day. If you answer all predictions of the tournament (Week) correctly, you get a chance to win bumper prize.