Amazon World Animal Day Quiz
Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers :- Submit correct Answers and win ₹25,000. Amazon is back again with new Quiz contest. Give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
Amazon Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||World Animal Day|
|Today’s Quiz Prize||₹25,000|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||1 Oct – 10 Oct|
|Winners Announced||30th Oct|
Amazon World Animal Day Quiz Answers Win – ₹25,000
Question.1 Where do you find this animal?
Question.2 What is the name of this animal who gives birth to 2-10 pups a year?
Question.3 Felis catus is the scientific name of which of these animals?
Answer. Cat (1st Cat Pic)
Question.4 Which animal is typically called the ‘King of the Jungle?
Answer. Roars (1st Lion Pic)
Question.5 This animal is the National animal of India.
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App | Install & Open App in your Android Mobile.
2) Login / Sign-Up – Enter Quiz Time in Search Box. You will see Today’s Quiz banner.
3) Make click on Amazon Quiz banner to participate in quiz contest.
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions to enter in lucky draw.
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 1 October 2020 to 10 October 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 9 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 9 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)