Amazon Weekly Quiz 1. Which country has the largest population of tiger?
Amazon Weekly Quiz :- Give Amazon Quiz Answers and win Free Coins. Play Amazon Weekly Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Quiz Contest. you can check Amazon Quiz Answers Today
Weekly Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||Weekly Quiz|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||19 -25 November|
|Winners Announced||26th November|
Amazon Weekly Quiz Answers
Q.1 Which country has the largest population of tiger?
- A. India
- B. Bangladesh
- C. China
- D. Thailand
Ans. (A) India
Q.2 Which continent contains the most freshwater?
- A. Africa
- B. Antarctica
- C. Europe
- D. Asia
Ans. (B) Antarctica
Q.3 What is the name of our galaxy?
- A. Andromeda
- B. Virgo A
- C. Canis Major Dwarf galaxy
- D. Milky Way
Ans. (D) Milky Way
Q.4 Name this famous monument one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- A. Petra
- B. Chichen Itza
- C. Machu Picchu
- D. Pyramid of Giza
Ans. (B) Chichen Itza
Q.5 Which famous mountain in Asia is this?
- A. Mount Everest
- B. Mount Kanchenjunga
- C. Mount Fuji
- D. Mount Lhotse
Ans. (C) Mount Fuji
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Predict and Cricket Trivia needs to be answered correctly to enter the lucky draw to win the daily prize. Lock answers before 6 PM
8) Lock your match predictions every day. If you answer all predictions of the tournament (Week) correctly, you get a chance to win bumper prize.