Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz 2020 :- Give Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz Answers and win ₹10,000. Play Amazon Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize. We update all answers of Amazon Contest.
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz Details
|Today’s Quiz Name||The Tea Lovers|
|Quiz Time||Any Time|
|Quiz Date||8 – 25 December|
|Winners Announced||31 December|
Amazon The Tea Lovers Quiz Win ₹10,000
Q.1 Ceylon Tea refers to teas that are usually cultivated in which country?
Ans. Sri Lanka
Q.2 Tea grown in which region of India is highly prized, leading many to call it ‘the champagne of teas’?
Q.3 What was not commonly added to tea until he end of the seventeeth century?
Q.4 Costing more than 30 times its weight in gold, Da Hong Pao – one of the most expensive teas in the world comes from which country?
Q.5 In which Asterix book, do the Gauls pretend that tea leaves in hot water is actually magic potion, to motivate their allies?
Ans. Asterix in Britain
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 08 December 2020 to 25 December 2020 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)