Amazon The Earth Hour Quiz, Earth Hour Amazon Quiz :- Give Earth Hour Amazon Quiz Answers and win ₹5,000. Play The Earth Hour Quiz contest give all questions correct answers and win Prize.
The Earth Hour Quiz Answers Win ₹5,000
Q.1 What is Earth Hour?
Ans. One of the world’s largest movements for the environment
Q.2 When is Earth Hour this year?
Ans. 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM 25th March
Q.3 Which of the below choice(s) can have a positive impact on Earth?
Ans. Setting Up more gardens
Q.4 Which of the below choise(s) can have positive impact on Earth?
Ans. Using reusable water bottles
Q.5 Amazon is celebrating Earth Hour by offering eco-friendly products to its customers?
|The Earth Hour Quiz Details|
|Quiz Name||The Earth Hour|
|Quiz Time||21 – 25 March|
How To Play Amazon Contest
1) First Download Amazon App from here
2) Install & Open App in your Android Mobile
3) Login / Sign-Up on Amazon App
4) Enter Quiz Time in Search Box
5) Make click on Amazon The Pay Balance Quiz banner
6) Click on “Enter” start play Quiz
7) Give correct answers of all 5 questions
8) That’s it you will be eligible to win
Terms & Conditions
1. This contest will commence on 21 March to 25 March 2023 (“contest period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the contest, during the contest period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire contest period
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions on all levels correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the contest period for the questions and a total of 8 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 8 participants will be selected as winners of the contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Free (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”)